Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aaarrrggghhh!

Dear Interwebs,

Mommy needs a break, so I thought I would tell you about my afternoon.  Well, a part of my afternoon.  We have started an adventure in cloth diapering which is going really well, but every once in awhile I don't follow my "daily constitutional" routine and surprise Mommy with a very messy diaper when she was just sure that it was safe to put me in one of the back-up, not-quite-as-good diapers.  I got her really good today!  That's why she needed a break.

Good times.

Hugs & kisses (& poo),
The Cupcake

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A typing baby! If you're smart enough to blog, why are you still in diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's stubborn like her dad and brother. I'm lucky just 2 of them are in diapers instead of all 3 of them! (hehe -- he's already read this and bet he won't come back and see this)

    ReplyDelete

No anonymous commenting allowed because I want to meet you! You don't need a Google account, but you need something.