Thursday, July 26, 2007

Flickr contacts



I think I finally figured out how to use Flickr to keep my kids' photos away from the prying eyes of pedophiles and yet share them with people who are my blogging friends. I just need to make you Flickr contacts and then mark you as friends. So if you have a Flickr account, would like to see the photos of my kiddos, and are not freaky, then drop a comment here or send me an email with your Flickr screen name. Alternately, if you are way more with it than me, go over to Flickr and make me your contact already and I'll reciprocate. Either way!

Some random person I've never heard from before is not going to be made my contact though. So don't bother. :-P

1 comment:

  1. I just found your posting, because I too think pedophiles were looking at my kids. I never thought that innocent shots of my children in a pool would cause any interest. I was WRONG>
    I have removed the pictures and I think am going to have make them only available to those I choose ahead of time.

    I realized that the freaks were searching on code words, like Diaper or pool. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete

No anonymous commenting allowed because I want to meet you! You don't need a Google account, but you need something.